Friday, July 29, 2011

Visiting Montreal's Olympic Stadium

I was living in Montreal when the Olympic Stadium was being built - so I am no stranger to this massive structure...














But only recently did I ride the glass elevator to the top.














I'm not usually one for heights...














But it was a truly memorable experience.














The ride up was not scary in any way...














And the view was spectacular!














I admired Montreal in all directions!














And glanced down to see the Biodome - located in the stadium where Olympic cyclists raced.














Fortunately the day was sunny and the air was clear, so the view was magnificent!

To residents and visitors alike, I highly recommend the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment