Saturday, July 16, 2011

Racoon Hunting!

At first I thought it was a large cat, walking along the wooden fence at the edge of our yard. Then it jumped down and I saw it was a raccoon! I grabbed my camera, but I didn't get a clear shot. (The flash created a glare on the window, frightening the raccoon, so he darted away! He's a white and black blur, behind the reflection of our indoor plant...)














A raccoon just went under the deck
, I informed Terry. I wonder if that is his new home.














Terry went out to investigate, water hose in hand...














He sprayed water under the deck from one side...














Then the other...














He didn't see anything... But the next day the raccoon was back, walking across the yard to the deck!

We apparently have a new neighbor - but where does he live?!

No comments:

Post a Comment