Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Who Needs a Camera?!

My daughter and I were viewing an interesting musical combination on You Tube: Classical cellist Yo-Yo Ma accompanying hip-hop dancer "Lil Buck". (The performance caught on a cell phone.)

Who is that guy?
I asked, intrigued by the dancer's unusual footwork...

So we turned to a few more of his clips...

Then we watched him do a warm-up routine in his home.

As we watched this last clip, my daughter commented: He's dancing in front of a large mirror - but I can't see a camera... Oh, I think he's using his computer to film the whole thing by himself...

Sure enough, an open computer was sitting unobtrusively on top of his boom-box.

My computer has that feature, I replied... So (in theory) I could also photograph an action scene with no camera!


















(Now to figure out how it the program works...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment