Sunday, May 31, 2020

Hopefully... Big Changes Ahead

When will our pandemic lock-down begin to ease up? A lot of us are wondering about that...

Who knows when life will return to "normal"?!

This furniture store is preparing to welcome customers...

(But when will Terry and I feel comfortable going for a haircut or a dental checkup...?)






As I write this, churches aren't open... Our church streams its weekly service online.

I can't see us going into a church building for many months, Terry commented recently.











City buses are running, but few people ride in them... A lot of office workers are now working from home.

Other workers have been laid off. One of my sons works in a downtown hotel that has temporarily closed. He's not sure when he'll be called back to work - but in the meantime, I've made him a cloth face mask for when he takes the bus again...

One way or another, we're all getting ready for big changes ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment