Thursday, May 28, 2020

Flowers Now in Bloom - in Late May

Perennial gardens are always changing - with new flowers in bloom every few weeks.

Now in late May, I love these bright blue Forget-me-nots!











Periwinkle flowers are also blooming...

You have to look hard to see them...










Another favorite of mine are the delicate white anemones that blow in the breeze...

Both the Forget-me-nots and anemones are self-spreaders...












Unlike the euphorbia (cushion spurge) plants that sit where they are planted. Right now they're in bright yellow bloom.

I have two because I divided one plant a few years ago.. Now the two are big enough to divide again... which would give me four!





No more tulips - but there are several daffodils in bloom in our back yard...

With new flowers appearing every few weeks - then dying away for another year - the flower beds are in constant flux!


No comments:

Post a Comment