Thursday, March 19, 2020

Using My Time Well

Now that Terry and I are staying closer to home, to avoid contact with others during the current Covid-19 epidemic, I am trying to use my time well...

I'm looking at three major areas that need work: my study (where much of this disorganized mess stems from my attempt to organize boxes of photos)...














The basement, where I was organizing boxes of letters and papers a while back - then stopped, meaning to get back to it.... but never did!














And my sewing room, which is always in "flux"...











If the weather warms up and more snow melts, I'd like to rake up some of the debris that has accumulated in the yard over the winter...

I love to keep busy... Fortunately, there is no shortage of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment