Friday, January 3, 2020

My 2019 Goal of Completing Projects...

Like many "crafters," I have more projects on the go than I care to admit! The inspiration to start something new is irrepressible... Starting is energizing and fun! But, if things don't turn out as well as I hope, I often put it aside for a while - to "think about what to do"...

Unfinished projects pile up - and have a way of getting me down!

How many could I finish in the course of a year? Could I finish one project a month? I asked myself  optimistically last January...

Challenging myself got me moving on an almost-finished quilt that just needed to have the binding added - so I pulled it out and finished it in January...

What can I finish in February? I wondered...

But then pottery making resumed...

Was that the only quilt I finished last year?!!

(Maybe a more realistic goal for me is - not to finish one project a month - but to finish one a year!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment