Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Fun Fake Money

One of my sons recently spent a few days in Las Vegas, where he brought a few souvenirs for himself - fake money that made him smile...

The Barack Obama "bill" claims to be worth $44 - as Obama was the 44th US president...











The fake Trump bill, on the other hand, is supposedly worth a billion dollars!

I thought my son might enjoy displaying his fake money, so I hunted for some simple acrylic frames...






I got an extra one for a fake million dollar Canadian bill I bought (at Canadian Tire) as a Christmas socking-stuffer for one of my kids years ago... I thought it was cute! It's been sitting in a desk drawer for years.

The queen looks so young -  and Canada now has plastic money - so this bill has been around for a long time!

I guess we now have the beginnings of a fake - joke - money collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment