Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Exploring Union Station

Union Station in Toronto, where I catch the train to Ottawa, has been undergoing major renovations for the past few years... (Yes, YEARS!) Every time I go there, things are different.

But on my last visit, there seemed to be less construction...

I was an hour early. Maybe I could explore a bit without getting lost (and missing my train)!












I wandered around, trying to figure out where the new food court was from the waiting area in the large hall... Checking my google map app - I saw it was only a two-minute walk from where I was!

Two minutes?! But where?!

I asked a train employee - who pointed to two doors nearby: Go through those doors and turn right...

I did - and found myself in an area where commuter train tickets are sold... and also food...





A bake shop selling Uncle Tetsu's Japanese cheese cake was only a few steps away. Perfect! 

I purchased one and headed back, with time to spare!

Glad I took the time to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment