Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My Favorite Bugle Boy Shirt

I have a favorite shirt that I wear in summer as light jacket over T-shirts. It's light blue denim, purchased years ago at an American store called "Bugle Boy."

It's getting old. But I still really love it!

The last time I wore it, the thin fabric of the right elbow tore... Should I fix it?

It has been sitting in my sewing room for a few months as I wonder what to do.

Maybe I should simply buy a new one. Does Bugle Boy have an online store?





I couldn't find one, so I went to Wikipedia to find out who carries the brand. There I discovered that the company went under in 2002!

(Is my shirt really 20 years old?!)

I really don't want to part with it...

No choice but to mend the tear...!







Glad I did! The mending is barely noticeable when I wear it...






No comments:

Post a Comment