Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Algonquin College's Horticultural Program Garden

From time to time, I wonder through the Algonquin College Horticultural Program garden.

Designed and created by students in the program, each year's students add their own mark.










I recently wandered through to see, specifically, what fall flowers were in bloom.

Perhaps they would inspire me to add to my fall collection.







I love the many pathways, arches and shaded seating...











Creating them would require really heavy lifting!

I try to avoid that!










That's why my landscaping efforts, these days, involve simply planting flowers, cutting down trees that the squirrels have planted... and maybe adding a few rocks here and there!

But I'm not adverse to adding a few showy flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment