Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Dealing With Knitting Aches and Pains

I really love knitting!

It has been such a pleasure to work on my latest sweater - a tweed cardigan...

It would probably be finished by now, except for the fact that knitting gives me wrist pain...






In an attempt to find a solution, I google "knitting wrist pain" and found various web sites with exercises...

It's heartening to know that I'm not the only one who has this problem...







These stretches are found on a Love Knitting You Tube Video that is well-worth watching.








I do these stretches from time to time - and also wear hand and wrist braces / splints  (purchased at a drug store) when I knit.

They limit my mobility, but afterwards I have less pain.

I also try to knit for shorter periods of time...


No comments:

Post a Comment