Friday, July 13, 2018

New Quilt Idea

I have a number of unfinished quilts in my sewing room. But this one caught my eye on Pinterest!

It's so simple... (It reminds me of a flock of flying birds... or perhaps papers blowing in the wind...)

(Sigh!)

But even the simplest quilts take time to make...

The truth is: I feel inspired by quilt ideas almost daily on Pinterest! I'll never have time to make them all! As in all things... it's a matter of making choices! This is one I definitely love! I don't usually like piecing triangles but this could be fun... Consider it on my quilting to do list... for fall.

(As with all quilts I want to replicate, I have to ask myself: Do I like it because of the colors - or because of the overall design? In this case, maybe both...)


No comments:

Post a Comment