Thursday, May 31, 2018

Different Kind of "Two Step"

I came across a cute quilt pattern named a "two-step."

I assume the name comes from the white squares touching at their points.











My "two step" didn't turn out as well - the white squares overlapped in places. I think my seams are a little wider than conventional quilt piecing seams - which are 1/4 inch wide. My seams are closer to 1/2 an inch.








I modified the squares - by adding an extra row of strips to each side.

A different kind of "two-step"! I wonder if it's noticeable...

I don't feel motivated to move on and finish the quilt right now. Sometimes I need to take a break before deciding what to do next.











The quilt instructor in the video (above) credits her husband with arranging her quilt squares into a pleasing design...

Hmmm. I wonder if I could get Terry to help me with that!

Somehow I doubt it!


No comments:

Post a Comment