Saturday, September 9, 2017

Kingston Food Adventures...

Wherever Terry and I travel, we love to find interesting restaurants and places to eat...

A regular favorite for Terry is White Mountain Ice Cream Shop... No visit to Kingston in summer is complete without it. (Unfortunately, they are closed in winter.)









On our last visit, we tried a new pub-restaurant, the Kingston Brewing Company, where they make their own beer...











The patio ambiance reminded me of Hawaii... The food was good... (I forgot to take a picture!) I'm sure we'll be back!











Another memorable food experience was the "breakfast wrap" I had - several days in a row - at a cafe bakery near our hotel.

The special ingredient in this delicious spinach, bacon and cheese omelet wrap was apple! Not sure if it was cooked or raw. But it added a distinctive fresh flavor.

I plan to try it sometime at home.

(The place where we had breakfast every day was called "Fardella's.")


No comments:

Post a Comment