Monday, August 21, 2017

Algonquin College Flowers

Once at season, at least, I like to wander through the Algonquin College horticultural program garden, the product of years of devoted work.
Every year, the students add to it.












One recent evening I passed through on my way to the library.

Looking at their large hostas, the thought occurred to me that my hosta bed might be too crowded. Maybe it's time to remove some plants... (and add them to another garden bed?)










I love the many "passage ways" of this garden.












That is something I'd like to add to mine - a sense of garden "rooms" leading one into another.











This is such a lovely space! I wonder if it needs a few more benches, to invite visitors to stay awhile.











There's nothing like the sight and scent of beautiful flowers to calm and to de-stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment