Sunday, May 7, 2017

Writing Our Stories

I just finished reading Phyllis Tickle's book, The Graces We Remember.

It's a collection of family stories, most of which take place after the family moved to a hobby farm.

The stories were interesting - but it's the title that I find amazing.

I think we should all write about the moments of "grace" that we remember in our lives - so as to share them with our children and others. Perhaps not in book form... Maybe in a blog, like this!

The world is full of so many "bad news" stories. They bring us down! We all need to be reminded of moments of grace!




I decided to hunt down the author's other family stories. I managed to get a copy of Wisdom in the Waiting.

I'm looking forward to seeing what it holds for me. Patiently waiting is not one of my strengths!

No comments:

Post a Comment