Saturday, March 18, 2017

More Snow!

After a few weeks of warmer weather - that saw our massive snow piles shrink and grass appear in a few places in our yard, we have had another massive snow storm.

We were informed that the northern edge of a blizzard that stopped Boston in its tracks would touch us.

I was hoping for just a little snow - but we got a lot! (I wonder how much Boston got!)

Fortunately next week we are expecting warmer temperatures again.




In the meantime, I've been looking back at snow pictures I've published on Instagram to compare.

Our first snow this winter arrived on October 28. So we've had winter for five months so far. No wonder I'm getting a little tired of it!








Last spring, we still had snow on April 11!













This is what our front yard looked like on March 30, 2014 - three years ago!

Not much has changed - except that Terry has a different winter jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment