Thursday, April 28, 2016

Spring: Busy Time of Year!

Now that spring is here, life has become extra busy for me...

There is raking to do. The pine needles that fell over the winter need to be raked up before the plants growing under the trees get too tall.

Windows need to be washed. Thick construction dust coats the ones on the east side of the house.












I'm also trying to get out  and walk more. The weather is perfect for brisk walks...

My new cell phone has an app that counts my steps - motivating me to walk more: at least 10,000 steps a day.

I'm not complaining! Spring is my favorite season and I'm enjoying every opportunity to spend time outdoors.










Indoors, I'm trying to tidy the house. I'm also trying to finish two knitting projects I started a while back - an pinkish orange afghan and a black sweater!

(So much to do!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment