Wednesday, April 6, 2016

If I Went to Palm Springs Again...

It was lovely to escape Ottawa's March chill and bask in warm weather again when I went to Palm Springs a few weeks ago.

The relatives who hosted us have traveled south for dozens of years now. They have found their niche in a rented home attached to a golf course...












The complex has an indoor exercise room, indoor and outdoor pools... 













... and opportunities for socializing.

For many years, they drove south in an RV... parking it near a golf course!

I'm not a golfer, so all that is wasted on me! If I were to head to Palm Springs again, I'd go in January, when the weather isn't as hot...

And I'd move around a bit. I'd probably spend some time in the older part of Palm Springs, where one can go on walking tours of interesting neighborhoods.

Architecture and history are more fascinating to me than golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment