Monday, December 22, 2014

Making Cloth Containers

There isn't a lot I can do these days. I have to take it easy for a few weeks after cataract surgery - no exercise class (Curves). No heavy lifting. Nothing strenuous. Time for knitting, reading, and... sewing!

Looking through some of my favorite things on Pinterest, I checked out the Pink Penguin blog and came across a tutorial on making little cloth containers.







It looked easy enough to do in an afternoon, so I did... out of an old jeans leg and shirting scraps. (My daughter suggested I press it more to give it a better finished look...!)










And I did use a glue stick to stick the lining and the batting together, as mentioned in a recent blog post. It worked like a charm! Just the kind of shortcut I love!











The whole project was easy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment