Monday, September 2, 2013

Seasonal Switch!

When I was growing up in Alberta, September marked the beginning of a new wardrobe season. Summer whites and cotton clothes were stashed away; darker-colored woolen skirts with matching sweater sets emerged from the moth balls.


















I no longer follow those unwritten clothing rules. But I do often make a handbag switch around this time of year!














I'm putting away the over-sized knapsack I've been lugging around all summer long. Not that there's anything wrong with it! It's perfect for travel... and even holds a magazine or two! (But it does get heavy!)














I've decided to lighten my load with a simple black bag...


















... which I've personalized with a Canterbury Cathedral key chain, a reminder of my wonderful summer!














It's not too heavy now - but, knowing me, that won't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment