Monday, June 10, 2013

Shower-Sandal Foot-Brush

I like browse in stores that sell "As Seen On TV" items: I never know what unusual item I might find.














A week ago I came across a brush that looks like a sandal. It has suction cups that stick to the shower floor, and bristles that clean the top and bottom of the foot.

The price was right: $6. So I decided to buy one. And I love it! (Though it isn't all that well made.)














I wondered if I could get the same thing in a better quality online. In my search, I discovered that the original brush won a 2008 Norwegian award for design excellence.

But when I looked online for the original brand - I couldn't find it, though I did discover that knockoffs were being sold for $75!














Hmmm. I think I'll just be happy with my $6 one!

No comments:

Post a Comment