Friday, February 15, 2013

Back to My Blue Quilt

I am taking a break from my brown and beige quilt as I decide what to do next: To make it my first machine quilted project? (And risk ruining it!) To put it on my quilting loom and stitch it by hand? To quilt it by hand on my lap? (This is my favorite kind of quilting.)


















So, until I decide, it is lying in four large pieces on an upstairs bed.

Time to go back to a quilt I started some months ago. (Hard to believe it was last June, according to this blog post!)














All the while I have been busily piecing my beige and brown quilt, I have been hand quilting another in the evenings - sitting with it on my lap while I listen to CDs.

Now it's time to add some borders and finish it! (My goal is to finish both quilts before spring arrives!)

No comments:

Post a Comment