Saturday, October 20, 2012

Keeping Busy in Flight

I always like to bring knitting or crocheting projects along when I know I'll be sitting in a plane (or a waiting room) for hours on end. So on my recent flight to Edmonton, I brought along some yarn and a crochet hook. Listening to music while working on an afghan seemed more appealing than reading or watching an in-flight movie.














Half-way through the flight, my crochet hook accidentally fell to the ground. After searching unsuccessfully for it, I turned and looked out the window.














This is definitely more interesting than crocheting, I thought.














Appreciate where you are! How often do you find yourself above the clouds?!














 So I spent the rest of the flight gazing out the window...














(Ironically, when I got home, I found that my red crochet hook - which I had given up as lost - had actually fallen straight into my bag of yarn! I think God was trying to tell me something - perhaps something like... I brought you up here to enjoy the view... So enjoy it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment