Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hunting For My Knautia Plant

I have begun to create a pictorial catalog of all the flowers in my garden by going through blog posts from previous years and finding photos...














... which is how I discovered that my Knautia plant hadn't bloomed yet this year.  Had I accidentally pulled it out while weeding?! (It wouldn't have been the first time I've done that!)














Then, a few weeks after it normally blooms, I discovered what I had done...


















I had transplanted a large daisy next to it - and the daisy was crowding it out!


















A few other delicate flowers were also at risk.


















I know what I have to do now: As soon as the daisy finishes blooming, I will have to move it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment