Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Pin Cushions

You can never have too many pin cushions!














After posting a blog on a few I use, I came across another one that belongs to my mother.














I think it was hand-made in Israel. It has the same basic pattern on both sides.














I may try to make one myself... It looks simple enough. It appears to be a square, but there are actually 17 stitches across, and 15 up and down.














The sides are joined with more cross-stitching.














I also found a round crocheted pouch my daughter used to use years ago. It's barely big enough to hold bus tickets and a few coins.I kept it because I loved the colors.














Now, I think I'll transform it into a pincushion by adding stuffing and sewing the opening shut...














There! Now I have another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment