Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who Can I Change?!














I was driving past a neighborhood church, when I noticed their sign:














It made me think of a recent blog I posted on how to change a husband! I concluded that the only person I can successfully change is myself...

But now I'm having doubts about that too! Over the past few weeks, I have been trying to modify my eating habits (also known as dieting...) and I have come to the conclusion that even changing myself... and my beloved habits (like snacking on cookies in the middle of the afternoon for an "energy break") is next to impossible.

Why?!

These habits are so ingrained! They've become habits because I love them! In other words, I want to change my weight, but not the habits that got me there! I think that reminds me of another blog posting... If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment