Monday, September 9, 2019

E-Stress!

I'm not sure if someone has already coined the term, but I'm feeling stressed - E-stressed!

The problem, in short, is this...

I have a computer that is so old that every time I turn it on, I wonder if it will still work!

On this computer I have saved a lot of photos that I'd like to use in family albums - photo books... but these take time to create and I haven't done them yet!

In January 2020, my computer's version of windows will no longer be supported by Microsoft. (My computer is too old.)

To make matters worse... my computer is the only one that our printer works with, so when my computer goes, our printer will no longer work... except as a photo-copier.

In the next few days, we are planning to switch internet providers - in order to save about $1000 a year - but now I'm wondering if the printer will work with the new modem we'll be getting?!!

So many questions!!

Will one change - this week - mess up my whole system?!!






No comments:

Post a Comment