Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Three Years Ago Today...

Three years ago today (a Saturday) a major shift happened in our lives!

Terry and I became grandparents!

Here is our granddaughter, the first time Terry and I met her, three years ago...










A year later, (two years ago) so much had changed!

















The following year, (last year) brought even more changes...

It has been a thrilling journey... watching her grow...

Every age and stage has been wonderful to watch.

This year... she's more grown up...

She and her parents visited on Easter weekend. Now she explains what she is doing and expresses what she wants...

Here she is, "playing cards" with her uncle...

And here she is shuffling around in her father's old slippers...





She's so much fun - and we had such a good time together! In fact, before their visit, I had been feeling lethargic...

(Is this the new norm? Is this old age? I had been wondering...)

But being with her energized me! Hanging out with an almost-three-year old must be the tonic my body needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment