Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Continuing with My Mall Walking

Snow is disappearing but I have continued mall walking twice a week. I plan to continue until the weather warms up.

Terry comes along - though he sits in the food court with a cup of coffee and reads the paper...

Why do I enjoy coming here early in the morning to walk? 








The space is attractive and bright...

There are plants...










It's interesting to walk through the stores and see what they have. I don't shop a lot - but occasionally I do buy things...










How much longer do you think we'll come here? I ask Terry...

Probably for a few more weeks - and then we'll walk outdoors until the weather gets really hot... Then we might come back again so that you can walk in an air-conditioned space in the heat of summer...

Great idea!

I'm beginning to see progress. When I started, I walked around each of the three floors once. Now I circle each level twice...  totaling around 7,000 steps!

My daily walking goal these days is 15,000 steps, but I only reach it when I walk for at least half a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment