Friday, February 22, 2019

Walking in Toronto Snow

A week ago I headed to Toronto by train...

(Fearing the possibility of weather-related house problems, Terry stayed behind.)

Toronto often has less snow than Ottawa, so I was hoping for good walking weather - I haven't walked outdoors in months.







It wasn't perfect: cold and windy, there were icy patches on sidewalks.











But I did walk more than 20,000 steps the day I arrived - according to my cell phone pedometer. So I was happy!










My last day in Toronto, there was fresh snow... So I had to choose my path more carefully as I headed to the train station.

Fortunately my son was with me...

It's an interesting switch these days. After years of looking after my kids, now they now sometimes have to look after me!






No comments:

Post a Comment