Monday, February 11, 2019

My Race Against Winter

In winter my life becomes much more sedentary. I spend most of my time indoors...

To counter potential boredom, I go to a pottery studio two afternoons a week, I go to the gym, and I quilt. This year, after reading Marie Kondo's book on de-cluttering, I've also set myself the goal of reorganizing my study and my sewing space, to make the spaces more efficient. This involves - in part - getting rid of things I no longer need...





The last little while, I've been going through papers, my mother's and mine, getting rid of a lot... But it does take time...

Now that February is here, I'm worried that I'll run out of time! Once roads and sidewalks in our neighborhood are walkable again, I know I won't want to sit indoors and sort!






No comments:

Post a Comment