Saturday, February 23, 2019

Discovering New Interesting Restaurants in Toronto...

I discovered several interesting, new - to me - restaurants on my visit to Toronto last weekend.

En route to the comedy show I had come to Toronto to see (my son and daughter-in-law's Christmas gift to me) we met up at a restaurant called Harvest Kitchen. I had delicious chicken pot pie...

I forgot to take a picture of my meal - but I did take one of the comedy show venue...





After the show, for dessert, we stopped at a Japanese-style pancake house...











I'm not sure whether the topping on this latte is sesame or poppy... But it was delicious.

The next day, we had waffles at a new location of a favorite breakfast place called the Starving Artist. Always delicious! (No picture of that either, unfortunately... I guess I was too busy eating!)





Before heading back to Ottawa, we ate at a restaurant called Union Chicken right inside the central train station, Union Station. My son often eats there if he heads to a Toronto Bluejays baseball game right after work.

It's apparently popular with commuters who want to eat before heading home as well. The food is really delicious!

It's always fun to to find restaurants that don't disappoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment