Friday, February 9, 2018

Planning Another Quilt

I haven't finished my black and white "Bento Box" quilt...but I'm already planning another quilt, this one black and white - and red...

(I had been hand-quilting the Bento Box quilt while listening to audio books in my sitting room. Now that winter is here, I've been working in my sewing room more...)

My inspiration for the new quilt is this one I came across on Pinterest.














But I'd also I'd like to make it reversible - with another color palate on the back. In the meantime, I'm checking to see how much black and white fabric I have.

I purchased two-color black and white, and red and white designs quite a few years ago, after becoming intrigued with two-color quilting.










At the time, I made one two-color quilt - in red and white.

Maybe this striped quilt would use up all my black and white fabric. This looks like a very flexible pattern that would use up pieces of almost any size, both large and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment