Sunday, November 12, 2017

So Thankful - Roads Are Still Bare: We Can Still Walk Outdoors!

These days, I try to take at least one walk daily.

Preferably a long, long walk!

I'm so thankful that it hasn't snowed yet...






Or worse still, for me, there hasn't been freezing rain.

I no longer trust myself to walk outdoors much once the roads and sidewalks are covered in ice or snow.







Whenever we go places - like last week's trip to Montreal - we can walk on different streets...

Both in Ottawa and Montreal, there were still some leaves on trees, a sign (hopefully) that winter is still a while away...!







Several times a week I walk to my physio therapy sessions, about a mile away...

And to the public library, about the same distance.

We drive to small towns for coffee... and to walk!





Once the snow falls, I have to continue walking daily, I tell Terry. Maybe in the shopping centers.

I'll bring a book along and read, he tells me.

But fortunately, the necessity for that isn't here yet. We still take a daily walk outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment