Thursday, October 13, 2016

New (Fancy) Reading Glasses!

After laser eye surgery a few years ago, I no longer need glasses for distance. But I still need them for reading. I'm constantly taking them off and forgetting where I left them, so I have pairs lying all over the house!

Most come from Michael's Craft Store, regular price under $5, but less with a 50% discount coupon!










I don't mind all that much when they break - which they do! Or if I leave them behind. I only stop using them when both arms (or "temples") come off! They still work fine with one!









Recently, (thanks to a very generous "family and friends discount"), I became the recipient of a "real" pair of reading glasses - from a fancy firm called "Cutler and Gross"!

I love them - but I'm afraid I might lose them or break them... so I don't take them out with me.







They've become my glasses for sitting at home and reading (or blogging or quilting or knitting or...whatever!)

The clear plastic on top means I have no colored frame distraction when they perch halfway down my nose and I peer over the top!

(Oh, the things that are important to 70-year-olds!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment