Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hiking in Gatineau Park

I haven't gone hiking in years, but recently a group of ladies from our church organized a hike in Gatineau Park, just across the Ottawa River in Quebec, so I thought it might be fun to go along.

My cousin Rhonda, from Edmonton, who is studying in the city for a year, likes to experience as much of Eastern Canada as possible, so she came along as well.










Some of the paths were a little steep and uneven - so I was glad I had my walking stick along!











It was a fun day... though a walk described as three kilometers of beginner to intermediate trail that is supposed to take about an hour took us two! (Hopefully not just because of me!!)

(Several of the younger ladies in the group were pregnant, so maybe a few of us were a little slow!)





Now I want to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment