Sunday, December 6, 2015

Wonderful Walking Weather

The past few winters, snow came early - and the weather was very cold...

That's why I'm savoring the snowless warm weather we're having these days. It's such a treat!










I don't let a day go by without getting outdoors and walking.










Yesterday on my walk, I came across teens playing baseball in a neighborhood park.

One of them had on a short-sleeved T-shirt! That doesn't happen too often in December here!







I would not be at all disappointed if we didn't have a white Christmas!



 






Shadows are long, days are short...

It gets dark at 4:30. By 6 pm it feels like 9!

But as long as I can walk outdoors before darkness arrives, I'm happy.






I've been south to Texas a few times in December - though not recently - and this definitely resembles weather I've experienced there!

No comments:

Post a Comment