Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Crafts

Advent is a busy time! But as I prepare for Christmas - focusing on cards, gifts and guests - I invariably come across Christmas crafts I'd like to make but have NO TIME for!

So this year I'm rushing to get things done, in the hope that I'll somehow find time to create some paper stars for the tree (I found a pattern and tutorial for ones like my father used to make) ...














Also some crocheted snowflake-stars, like ones I bought...














I found two free patterns on a Coutts UK website: one for tree ornaments, the other for gifts...

Then there are the lovely Christmas place mats I saw online on nikki, in stitches... (If you click on the links, you will see the crafts that are inspiring me!)

So much to do... So little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment