Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cute Guest Towel Idea

I did a blog post a while ago on Japanese-style folded scarves (called Furoshiki)...


















Here's another cute idea I came across recently: a guest towel and face cloth folded to look like a fan or "flowers" in a basket...














I had to take it apart to see how it was done!














The "fan" face cloth looks like this outside the "basket." Then I put it together again. (Hopefully no one was the wiser!)














 When I got home, I tried it again, folding up the "basket."














Then I folded the towel into thirds so that the middle third was in front.














The face cloth didn't want to cooperate!


















Finally I got it to work! It's not as cute as theirs. (Nothing is ever as easy as it looks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment