Saturday, May 27, 2023

Unusual Art Show

Last weekend Terry and I attended an unusual art show - unusual in that it was held in stalls that normally house horses!


The art show filled about half the stalls - the other half was reserved for horses participating in one of the qualifying competitions for the Pan-Am games.


One of the artists - who was in last year's show as well   - commented that if the wind blows from the horsey stalls to the art show's - the smell in the air was very noticeable! This year, there were no barnyard scents.


We enjoyed walking around visiting various art displays. (Two of my former art instructors were displaying their work.)


There was lots of flower art - and bird art - but I didn't notice any paintings of horses!


I watched this horse practice. His handler was sporting a few blue ribbons. Not sure which competition they were from.


For me, it was interesting to do something so different from what I normally do. Can't say I've ever attended an art show in a stable before! But why not?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment