Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Deadlines... and Stress!

A while back I mentioned that the operating system on my old laptop will no longer be updated as of January 1.

I'm not sure whether I should  try to update the operating system... There are other computers in the house with the new system, and I prefer the look of the old one.

So January 1 is a deadline that looms in my mind...

At the same time, I've been "harvesting" photos on the old computer - creating photo books using my digital photos stored on the computer. I've created four in the last month, and there are three more I'd like to do.

The photo company keeps sending me coupons for a generous discount on future photo books - but the discount expires a week from today.

This too has created a deadline of sorts in my mind! I retired so as NOT to have DEADLINES!! I'm not used to stress like this!

But, on the plus side, it is making me stop procrastinating...

(Maybe I need more stress in my life - to get more things done...!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment