Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Winter Plan

Now that Christmas is over, but I'm still basking in the quiet of the season - it might be a good time to begin a 12-week creative reflection, based on the book, It's Never Too Late to Begin Again, with its subtitle: Discovering Creativity and Meaning in Midlife and Beyond.

I ordered the book because I felt I needed some winter inspiration. Years ago, I found Julia Cameron's famous book The Artist's Way - with its daily reading, writing ("Morning Pages"), walking - and the weekly "Artist's Date" - stirred up a spark that motivated me to fulfill some of my creative dreams.

This winter, I'm looking for another creative spark! Rather than looking through the window and meditating on the cold, inhospitable snow, I want creative ideas to germinate to give me winter joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment