Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas Shopping in Elora

On a recent weekend visit to south-western Ontario, Terry and I stopped at Elora, a picturesque old town we had never visited before.

Elora reminded me of Almonte, a town closer to Ottawa.








We wandered through an antique shop.












Interesting jewelry and railroad clocks caught my eye... Also these locks...

Are they really antiques?! I wonder...









We also walked through a gift shop with original blown glass gifts.











All would make great Christmas gifts!

But we didn't buy anything...

These days, Terry and I don't know what family members need - and Terry tells the kids that we need nothing... So they end up giving him tickets for concerts or games. And we give them gift cards or simply cash.

Gifting is a lot easier that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment