Thursday, January 26, 2017

Five Sweaters... So Far

I used to knit a lot of sweaters, but after the invention of fleece, I stopped. Fleece fabric is just as warm.

But this year I got back into knitting - starting with a short-sleeved vest, a kit I purchased online from Mary Maxim.















There was quite a bit of yarn left over, so I continued on making a smaller pullover vest... that turned out a little small!!














Then I discovered some French part-mohair yarn and knit myself a sweater.
















That went quickly - as mohair does - so I tried another!

















My most recent was a "baby surprise jacket" - a pattern designed by Elizabeth Zimmermann...

So I've done five sweaters so far this winter!! And I may even keep going and knit one or two more!

No comments:

Post a Comment