Monday, September 5, 2016

Quilting Dilemma

A few days ago, I was looking through my fabric bins for material to use on a new quilt I was planning to make...

There I came across an unfinished quilt I started years ago, a crumb quilt - made of tiny scraps.











I immediately stopped what I was doing to work on it, adding a border and machine quilting it.

Now it's lying on a single bed upstairs, in part to show me how large it should be. I can see it's a little small. What to do?!

(Leave it upstairs while I think about it?!)




The easiest thing would be to add another wider border around the whole thing.










Looking through my bins of fabric again to see if I had enough in a suitable color, I came across more small scraps...

Sewing them all together would take a lot of work... But it might look best... Or would it?!

(I'll have to think about that idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment