Thursday, September 8, 2016

Electric Cars

Terry and I occasionally talk about getting a hybrid car - one that runs on gas and electricity. So far we've stuck to gas. Recently, however, we've seen more electric cars around, larger ones - compared to the ones I saw in Britain a few years ago...

In Kingston, recently, in a busy shopping center parking lot, I noticed these fuel pumps... for Tesla electric cars. I wandered over to see how they worked. Could all electric cars be recharged there? I don't know.









The pumps were unattended, but the instructions on the pump provided a telephone number to call to get service.

Is this the way of the future? I wondered... Unattended pumps all over the city...

Will we all soon be driving electric cars?!

It seems unthinkable - but then, not that many years ago, cell phones and Ipods were something I couldn't imagine either!

No comments:

Post a Comment