Sunday, June 12, 2016

Moving Feast

On my recent five-day Rideau Canal cruise, I spent most of my time sitting on the top deck of the Kawartha Voyageur, watching "cottage country" pass by.

It was so beautiful!













At times I felt as if I were in the middle of a moving postcard - one beautiful scene after another.











(In reality we were doing the moving!)













The beauty never ended!

From time to time we would notice birds swimming around us...












Or standing near the shore


Once the moving object in the water was a seaweed cutter...












Another time - on a nature walk - we came across this turtle laying eggs in the warm soil.












Several times a day, another kind of feast awaited us - a delicious food feast, typical of cruises.











And even indoors, we could watch the scenery go by...












Non-stop beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment