Monday, June 6, 2016

Barbie Doll Exhibit

On a recent visit to Montreal, I noticed a free Barbie doll exhibit in a downtown mall.

Would any of my daughter's beloved Barbies be there? I wondered as I wandered in...

(No, they weren't!)

This was a grand selection of special Barbies: carnival-costume Barbies.












Elvis wedding Barbie...












Royal wedding Barbie...

Others were dressed in historic costumes. The one on the right is Queen Elizabeth I, the British monarch of Shakespeare's day.











Some, like this "Mickey Mouseketeer" Barbie, represented modern times...












One Barbie (a 21st-century one, I guess!) even had a neck tattoo!
















A See's Candies Barbie...













A M-A-C Cosmetics Barbie!

















A Lucille Ball Barbie!

















As well as Barbies in costumes from around the world.

Don't know who created this display - but I'm sure they had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment